• If you are citizen of an European Union member nation, you may not use this service unless you are at least 16 years old.

  • You already know Dokkio is an AI-powered assistant to organize & manage your digital files & messages. Very soon, Dokkio will support Outlook as well as One Drive. Check it out today!


Grade Appeals

This version was saved 14 years, 3 months ago View current version     Page history
Saved by MC
on February 16, 2010 at 3:40:01 pm

The process for grade disputes between student and faculty is as follows:


1. The student meets with the supervising instructor to discuss differences; an instructor may refer the student to the teaching or lab assistant who was responsible for the evaluation of student work, but remains accountable, ultimately.

2. If unsatisfied, the student appeals to the department chair, or whomever the department designates to handle grade disputes.

3. If still unsatisfied after appealing to the chair, the student may appeal to the Associate Dean for Student Affairs.


Note that each succeeding appeal reduces the chance for a grade change, generally speaking.


For more informataion see student form, "Grade Appeals Form."

Comments (0)

You don't have permission to comment on this page.